This is a six week instructor taught program for intermediate archers designed to sharpen and refine the skills learned in Archery 101. Your archer will now be shooting from the 20 meter line more often. In intermediate archery, the archer will start to learn range rules, procedures and etiquette while they continue to group and score their arrows. After completing the class all archers are welcome to continue the Intermediate Archery or to join the Team Archery Headquarters MN’ Junior Olympic Archery Development (JOAD) club!
- Instructor Training
- $120 for 6 weeks
- Must have taken and completed Archery 101 to register
- Register and pay online 24 hrs in advance. No exceptions
- 6 week session
- You have 8 weeks starting the day you register for you first class to complete the 6 week session.
- It is REQUIRED that shooters have their own Archery Equipment for this course.
- 2015 Summer Classes (July & August)
- No Summer Classes Being Offered at this time; please check back as we update the calendar with the Fall Classes
- JOAD Shoot: (Shoot for Record)
- 4-Star and above require a JOAD Membership (Options will be explained)
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance for full refund
After clicking on a date below, put a check in the box below the calendar to proceed.
You will receive and email afterwards with logon info so you can change your class times if needed.