A four week instructor led program designed for individuals or families! If you are looking for to improve your parent child relationship, archery is a great way to start! All levels of archers are welcome to this class that is designed to improve and refine archers’ form and fundamentals. The goal is to get archers grouping arrows and scoring within the four week period, which will allow them to see and track progress as their time in the class continues. The class will be both fun and memorable for everyone, and could become a lifetime hobby for the entire family!
- Instructor Training
- Ages 8 and Up.
- $90 (per archer) for 4 week session.
- Register for your session start date and pay online 24 hrs in advance. No Exceptions
- Equipment Provided by Archery Headquarters MN
- No Class Winter 2016 (January – March)
- Please check back in Later February regarding the Spring 2016 (April – June) Schedule
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance for full refund